9 Characteristics[Quick effect] paint an immediate effect, odor eliminate, does not affect life.
1, once smear, deodorant quickly: sprayed in the armpit, the taste immediately disappeared, armpit fresh and clean!
2, colorless and tasteless, transparent liquid: not incense to smelly products, not dirty clothes.
3, once a week use: not every day to use the product, easy to use.
4, plant ingredients, safe and assured: do not stimulate the skin, suitable for all kinds of skin products.
5, out of the sweat will not have the taste: after use, casually you exercise, casually sweating, casually take a bath, there will be no taste, easy in addition to body odor!
Specification: 25 ml
Package: 25 ml * 1
Mingquan 2017 new products adopts toughened massage ball, sealing better, sterile isolation with the outside, more health, more convenient, more economical, more close skin, and can and help absorption, bring you different experience.
Traditional*tradition Chinese herbal medicine secret formula*safe and long lasting elimination of body odor* commitment to 30days long no reason to return* full confidential delivery
Specification: 30 ml
Package: 30 ml*1
Mingquan 2016 new products , sealing better, sterile isolation with the outside, more health, more convenient, more economical, more close skin, and can pass the ball to massage products increases promoting absorption, bring you different experience.Only 10000
It helped me subtract a lot of trouble, customer service is also good, to a full five-star praise that is a matter of course, really better than other products easy to use colorless tasteless does not stimulate the rub did not feel no taste...[MORE]
Before using a bottle, I was relapsed after the use of a bottle with a very good effect. Just four or five days at once. It was almost once a week later. A bottle about a dozen months. Taste significantly reduced....[MORE]
This product really good, 7.8 years ago I bought, when the cash on delivery, I now run out, so I came again, it helped me subtract a lot of trouble, customer service is also good, to a full Five-star praise that is a matter of course...[MORE]
A Depends on what If both parents are High genetic risk will be about 75% If it is unilateral about genetic odds at around 25%
A Ordinary people sweat has a sour taste, is normal sweat sour, the bath can remove, this is normal. But some people sweat, axillary often huang huang, wet, and SAO odor, remove hard even to take a bath, may belong to the body odor.
A The body's sweat glands into the sweat glands and apocrine sweat glands. Apocrine sweat glands, also known as the big sweat glands, the main distribution in the armpit, areola, anal and genital area. New large sweat gland secretion milk sample tasteless liquid is a kind of viscous liquid, is broken down by bacteria produce odor, only after the bad smell is mainly composed of volatile branched chain unsaturated fatty acids, and steroids substances such as common form.
A Won't infect, body odor is not infectious diseases. Body odor is the result of a combination of genetic and environmental factors, gender, race, and mood, physiology, and many other factors
A There is no medical instrument examination, mainly according to the pungent odor in the diagnosis of axillary department. Usually have study showed axillary osmidrosis patients armpit hair is rich, the depth and breadth of large sweat gland with armpit hair follicles distribution agreement
Body odor, also known as body odor, smelly sweat,......[MORE]
Body odor patients by body odor, what all want to......[MORE]
13 years of history, the same mind, adhere to quality, adhering to the integrity to do business
The aim of keep improving to do products
Net for more than a decade, MingQuan body odor products efforts, from raw materials, formulation to production technology
We are constantly trying to improve, so far MingQuan body odor net get consumers widely recognized in the market.